What is Header Bidder?
Header Bidder is a system that allows to monetize all the inventory through RTB with premium advertisers in sites that use DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) with one tag.
How does it work?
- A single tag is placed in the site. This type of integration avoids wrestling with complex tag loads.
- The system detects all DFP placements and auctions them through RTB at the settled price.
- The winning bid creatives are displayed. The non-winning placements display DFP ads instead.
- Very simple integration.
- Bid prices control.
- Reports with results per site, country and placement.
- Greater yield, as if there are no bid winners, then DFP ads are displayed.
- Price control per country
- Advertisers block
- Block per advertiser categories
- Block per ad features
- Real time reports of revenues and advertisers
- Integration with +200 sources of demand