e-planning Exchange is a real-time marketplace that facilitates interaction between buyers and sellers of online display advertising, outstandingly improving the yield of an impression for both sides.
- On the one side, buyers (demand side) can increase their campaigns’ ROI by reaching the appropriate audiences in multiple sites. Also, they can choose which impressions to purchase, adjusting the campaign’s strategies according to targeting parameters, categories, frequencies and users’ data.
- On the other side, sellers (supply side) can market their inventories cost efficiently. Each impression is put up for auction in real time and sold to the highest paying bidder. This way, value of their inventories outstandingly increase according to the results generated for the advertisers.
- Moreover, publishers can manage their strategies more efficiently to monetize their remnant inventories in an effective way. It is not necessary to make previous agreements regarding volumes of impressions or to implement complex passback tag strategies to monetize inventories in several networks. Impressions are returned once they have been actually sold and assigned. This avoids selling impressions at a price lower than the potential market value or serving unfilled impressions.
Who participates in e-planning Exchange?
- Publishers, news sites, large content portals, entertainment sites, vertical job search engines, automotive sites, real estate portals, classified advertisements, and others.
- Networks and agencies.
- Advertisers that directly manage the purchase of resources for their digital marketing campaigns.
e-planning Exchange offers:
- Centralized management to access a global market of more than 50 billion impressions and 900 million unique users.
- Transparency and exhaustive moderation policies that provide reliability to all market participants.
- Strategies for buying and selling impressions in Real Time Bidding.
- Integration with external user data providers.
- Robust infrastructure with evenly distributed servers to allow multiple interactions in real time.
Interaction between OFFER and DEMAND in e-planning Exchange’s marketplace:
(Demand Side Platform) » We identify the DEMAND.
(Supply/Sell Side Platform) » We identify the SUPPLY.